Thursday, August 11, 2011

Sam Adams Octoberfest is in at Sam's Club

Sam Adams Ocoberfest is in at Sam's Club.  Why is this a big deal?  Because of the wonderful malty flavor and the price.  This beer is only $21.96 per case for quality beer.  I would highly recommend it.  The usual price per six is $8.99, so your saving is $14.00 per case.  I would not drink it for 4-6 months to let it bottle condition.  In my experience, it is better that way.  A big bargain for one of my all time favorites.  Don't bother with Leine's Octoberfest, it is very weak.  DON'T MISS THIS BARGAIN AT SAM'S, YOU WON'T REGRET IT AND IT GOES VERY FAST!  Tyranena Brewing is Lake Mills Wisconsin makes a great Octoberfest, but it sells out fast...Other great Octoberfest choices I will be writing about soon.  One last thing if you live in Story City area and don't have a Sam's membership let me know.

2 comments: